History’s Greatest Ships (Episode 8)
The invention of the ship allowed the human race to explore, expand and trade more than any other. Ships removed the boundary between land and sea, connected civilizations oceans apart, and formed the backbone of global commerce.
Throughout their history, ancient engineers perfected their vessels to reach further, faster and endure longer journeys. But what ancient innovations ultimately led to the technologically advanced ships seen today? The first clues date back 8,000 years to the Stone Age.
10 episodesAncient Engineering - Season 1
- How Roads Changed The World (Episode 1)
- The Great Wall Of China (Episode 2)
- Secrets Of The Pyramids (Episode 3)
- Rise Of The Super Castles (Episode 4)
- Secrets Of Notre Dame (Episode 5)
- Secrets Of Angkor Wat (Episode 6)
- The Power Of Water (Episode 7)
- History’s Greatest Ships (Episode 8)
- Stone Age Secrets (Episode 9)
- The Taj Mahal And The Golden Age Of Islam (Episode 10)