Stone Age Secrets (Episode 9)
Before the invention of metal tools or the wheel, Stone Age engineers created extraordinary structures known as megaliths. Long shrouded in mystery, science is gradually unlocking the secrets of these ancient marvels.
From underground tombs, to immense standing stones of Stonehenge, and the spectacular monuments of Orkney. Neolithic people transported massive stones hundreds of miles using only muscle-power and the simplest of tools. Stonehenge is arguably the pinnacle of prehistoric engineering.
10 episodesAncient Engineering - Season 1
- How Roads Changed The World (Episode 1)
- The Great Wall Of China (Episode 2)
- Secrets Of The Pyramids (Episode 3)
- Rise Of The Super Castles (Episode 4)
- Secrets Of Notre Dame (Episode 5)
- Secrets Of Angkor Wat (Episode 6)
- The Power Of Water (Episode 7)
- History’s Greatest Ships (Episode 8)
- Stone Age Secrets (Episode 9)
- The Taj Mahal And The Golden Age Of Islam (Episode 10)